HAPPY NEW YEAR
Many people make New Year resolutions. Whatever resolutions we may make, they are only good if we keep them. We can learn from the Scripture several things to apply in our lives during this coming year to make us stronger Christians. Steadfastness is essential for us to have spiritual victories in the New Year.
1. Committed in prayer to God.
2. Continuous watching for the enemy.
3. Confident in the presence of God.
4. Continued in the work of God.
5. Courage in the face of danger.
Baby Dedication 2018
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." (Jeremiah 29:11)
"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God."
- Jim Elliot